Date(s) - 28/10/2019
9:30 am - 10:30 am
C3 Church Hepburn Heights
Categories No Categories
All classes purchased for Life Balance classes belong to the person who they were paid for and are non-transferrable to any other person and are non-refundable for cash or any other product.
Class will be open at least 15- 20 minutes before and after class. If a scheduled class is cancelled by the instructor, no other class will be offered to make up that class.
Wear appropriate clothing, comfortable pants and tops that will remain close to the body at all times. No shoes or socks will be required for class. Bring a hand towel to absorb sweat if necessary. Bring a yoga mat if you have one.
Creche – Monday AM classes only
What to bring:
- A healthy snack and drink – fruit, sandwich and water bottle
- A favourite toy or comfort item – while all care is taken staff cannot accept responsibility for personal items
- Wide-brimmed hat or legionnaire cap and sunscreen for outside play
- A change of clothes in case of an accident
- Spare nappies – preferably disposable nappies.
- Please ensure all children’s belongings are clearly labelled with their name.
What to do:
- Complete a child information sheet.
- Book your child into a session online.
- Sign in your child on the attendance sheet.
- Attend your exercise class.
- Sign out your child on the attendance sheet when you collect your child.
- Children cannot attend the crèche when they are sick.
- Children will be returned to parents immediately if they become sick during their attendance at the crèche.
- Medication cannot be administered to your child by crèche staff.
We hope you and your child enjoy our crèche. If you have any queries please talk to crèche staff or call 0437804791.