As the person I am registering is a participant in the Annette Peterson Art Workshops I understand and acknowledge:
- I release and indemnify Annette Peterson, her servants and agents from all and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me, or on my behalf by other parties or in respect for or arising out of injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in anyway whatsoever.
- I also agree that in the event that I or my child is injured or my property is damaged I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise, against Annette Peterson in respect of that injury or damage.
I understand and acknowledge:
- Full refunds will be granted up to one month prior to the class
- If less than one month, the child can transfer to another class (if places are available), or carry their registration over to a future class within the next six months.
- Refunds or credit will only be granted if a child cannot attend and a Dr certificate is produced, provided you have notified us in advance of the class.
- If you do not notify us and your child does not attend, there will be no refund or credit.
- If we cancel a class and your child is unable to attend at a rescheduled time, a full refund or credit to be used within the next six months will be given.
- Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
- The Joondalup Art Gallery will be open 15 minutes before and after class times.