As the person I am registering is a participant in the Annette Peterson Art Workshops I understand and acknowledge:
- I release and indemnify Annette Peterson, her servants and agents from all and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me, or on my behalf by other parties or in respect for or arising out of injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in anyway whatsoever.
- I also agree that in the event that I or my child is injured or my property is damaged I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise, against Annette Peterson in respect of that injury or damage.
I understand and acknowledge:
- That all classes held during the Art Workshops belong solely to the person who was registered and paid for, and are non-transferrable to any other person and are non-refundable for cash or any other product sold by Annette Peterson.
- If I or my child is unable to make a class, I will text ahead and notify Annette Peterson.
- If I or my child does not attend the class I have registered and paid for, I will not be able to ‘make-up’ the class in the following day or week, nor will any refund be offered.
- If a class is cancelled by Annette Peterson, all participants of that class will be offered a different class that would best suit the majority of the people registered for that class. If the new time is inappropriate for a participant to attend, no other class will be offered to make up that class.
- Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
- The Joondalup Art Gallery will be open 15 minutes before and after class times.